Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Noel 7 months

Baby Noel is another month older now..
Happy 7th months birthday my dear!!




sepu sayang..sepu...


yum..yum...




Daddy...I want my cake....




Noel..been teased by enek..




tengiling mummy....

Congratulation to Brother Eugene on his confirmation..




Eugene with Archbishop John Ha.






 
Daddy was appointed as Eugene's Godfather




Mummy...I want to go back...

Noel Mamam Time








 

Noel Playing with his flashcard














Noel first book...


Thanks Aunty Andrea a.k.a. Mikail's mummy for the lovely book.

 





Noel first's Bible.
It was bought during Doulus's Ship visit to Kuching.








The creation




Adam & Eve

 
He tried to flip the page..




This bible is so colourful..


Mummy..can we continue tommorow? I'm so sleepy...


To be continued...............








0 comments:

Post a Comment