Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Noel 5 months


Noel with his 5 months birthday cake




The three of us...




He tried to reach the cake...




Orang bujang dah nemu duduk...

Visiting to Daddy's kampung





Noel with his babai...




Noel with his simbuk.


Noel Playtime!!




Noel loves to kuda2 on us...




Noel kena dera by his enek....




He is playing alone in his bed....




 He's making noise in order to attract our attention..bububububu.....




Noel is playing with his daddy..




He looks cute in this hat...my hubby called it snail hat...




 Noel kuda2 on his daddy..



 Noel playing with his fingers




I love this pic!!!


 
Happy Noel....





Noel fav song - pok amai2 belalang kupu2...

 


Mummy..please play with me...




 Noel been teased by his daddy.


 
I love this photo...his smiles makes my day...


It's thumb sucking time... 




sempat g suck his thumb while playing


 
he loves to suck his thumb whenever he is geram...



It's Daddy job to clean my poopoo...



 Perfecto....


 
Thanks daddy...


I love my mom!!





I love my mummy.........




Mummy jum shopping....




Both of us losing our hair when he is 5 months old..


Sleeping Time


 
Cute!!!




Look at his chubby cheek and mulut muncung...








0 comments:

Post a Comment