Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Noel 3 months


Noel 3rd Month Birthday was in SGH. My hubby had accidentally delete the birthday cake photo..sigh..Happy Birthday my strong baby...


Poor Noel- Taken after his antibiotic jab


Atlast he's home after all of the painful experience. Now he can sleep peacefully without any disturbance from the nurse. Welcome home my dear....



Noel first shoes!! So cute isn't it!!



Time to show off my new shoes!!



Yea...It's shopping time!! This shirt & jeans was given by Johan's  Technical & Operation staff. Thanks guys....Even though it's for 1 years toddler it can fit a 3 months baby...hehehe...


Noel Play Time


Waa......


He knows how to look confused!!


At 3 months old Noel able to turn his body with some help from us


Noel first toys...


Mummy please help me.......


Cak.....please don't left me behind...I also want a shoot - Noel said




Oppss.....Noel..what are you trying to do....



He begins to like sucking his thumb....



I love this pic!! peda kitak sengal2 lengan ya...



Smile or not to smile


Testing testing.....he doesn't like it....It's for the sake of taking picture only.....So cute....


Ngai bah mummy..nemu d ngai....


Taken before my hubby sent him to the babysitter's home. It was raining and the weather is damn cold....



Nah...peda kita cara ia tinduk.....hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment