Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Noel 2 Months


Noel 2nd month birthday


Taken before heading to kampung to visit his babai & simbuk


yeye....I'm going to meet my babai & simbuk



Playtime with daddy



His favourite sleeping pose



Wa...I want my mummy



He was having fever and flu


Noel was baptized on 31st May 2009 by Fr. Albert


The men that I belong to....I love the two chrissess...


Poor Noel ...he was sick and the wheather was so hot....



Family photo with Fr. Albert



Noel was admitted to SGH for 10 days. He was suspected with Meningitis. It was the most tragic thing that ever happened in my life. I can't stop myself from crying day and night thinking of his condition. The doctor suspected him infected by Bacterial Meningitis, however they failed to detect the type of bacteria due to antibiotics that Noel had consumed before we sent him to SGH. Mummy and daddy out there , I beg you please and please don't simply give you child antibiotic. It can be life threatening. Thanks God for the prompt action taken by the Paedriatic ward (2B).. Noel recovered so fast compare to other children. The most painful experience was seeing Noel crying and yelling in pain when the nurse did the lumbar puncture test  to collect a sample of his spinal fluid. This test will show any signs of inflammation, and whether a virus or bacteria is causing the infection. Besides that, the nurse also need to insert the IV tube to his hand and feet.The line need to be changed every 2 days depend on how active your baby are. Noel is an active baby, therefore almost every day need to change his IV tube. Oh ya..the purpose they insert the IV tube is to insert the antibiotics. If I not mistaken there 4 types of antibiotics that been given to Noel, which need to insert every 2 or 3 hours depend on the types of the antibiotic. After 2 days on antibiotics he was back to normal, energetic like before and he drinks milk more than before. During his admission to hospital his weight increase almost 1kg!! and his mum lost weight for 5 kgs!! hheheehe...His appetide is getting better and better .




He was sick but he never fail to smile if we teased him.

Playtime with daddy..Noel is a happy baby...He become the attention during his stay at SGH...Mala ja jadi mainan cda nurse...Ya...I admit that he is so cute and adorable.....I love you so much my dear!!!



Noel and daddy..They are look alike...

0 comments:

Post a Comment