Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Noel 1 month



Noel Full Moon - Aki pegai ya, enek suap ya



Half awake - waiting for his birthday party to start



The three stooges




Taken before heading to Mabel's house for Gawai visiting.


My first Mother's day as a mother - Happy Mother's Day Mum..I love you so much!!




If Noel can talk at that time he probably will say " Happy Mother's Day Mum!!"




The men that I love!!





Noel with his enek




Noel with his lovely aunty Mayang




It's bath time!!




I love this pic!! - Noel weight almost doubled when he was 1 month old !!


It's daddy turn to dress me up!! Mummy just goyang kaki and give instruction..

 
Thanks aunty & uncle from Johan for the carrier!!




Mummy...I'm still sleepy..can u just let me sleep for awhile before you took another shot?




and mummy say no!! u look so adorable while sleeping my son.




 Mummy..i want milk!!!




Noel is whistling...pama orang  bujang kami tok


Yea....It's bedtime story. Noel love his bible reading, but he only can concerntrate for 10 minutes. After that he will start doing his own thing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment