Sunday, October 3, 2010

2nd Anniversary

Yesterday (3rd October) was my 2nd wedding anniversary...Once again I feel in love again with him...not because of the anniversary but due to his act.  I was down these few days but one day he came home and brought kerepek pisang, roti  canai and muruku..The three Malaysian delicacies that I love so much!!.I was so surprise because I never thought he still remember ..Hehehe..funny huh...simple act can bring so much joy to some people..That's what we call love...Thanks Lord for giving me such a loving husband.   He hardly say he love me but I know from his two lovely eyes, he really loves me..Happy Anniversary my dear ! .

Here are some shots taken at After Three,Miri ....

 My prince Noel and his daddy....Do they look alike?
Noel with his mummy(hahaha...it's me)
 Tada...this is my lovely princess....
 Again...Noel and his ddy....
Mummy2x....I'm hungry


0 comments:

Post a Comment